Duke Nukem: Manhattan Project is a well known stage game that has been created by Sunstorm Interactive and 3D Realms. The game has been distributed under the pennant of Arush Entertainment, Ubisoft, Apogee Software, and Interceptor Entertainment. Duke Nukem: Manhattan Project is from the Duke Nukem series and is presently accessible on stages, for example, Microsoft Windows, Xbox 360, iOS, and Steam.
What’s going on with the game?
Duke Nukem: Manhattan Project was first delivered on fourteenth May 2002. Duke Nukem: Manhattan Project highlights Duke Nukem who is cleverly hawkish. The principle point of the primary person in the game is to battle against Mech Morphix who is an insane lab rat who is utilizing a radioactive sludge named G.L.O.P.P otherwise called Gluon Liquid Omega Phased Plasma to have the option to transform animals into beasts to assume control over places like Manhattan Island and New York. A portion of the creatures used to analyze in the game are pigs, crocodiles, and cockroaches.
The game Duke Nukem: Manhattan Project is fabricated utilizing a 3D motor which is prevalently known as Prism3D. Every one of the characters and levels in the game are three-layered. The game permits players to move the camera both on the x-hub and y-pivot. Players are likewise ready to zoom in and out zeroing in either on the adversary drawing nearer or the general perspective on the field. Duke Nukem: Manhattan Project is spread across eight parts and every section has three subparts. Players will actually want to open higher levels in the game by finishing the past level.
Highlights of the games
The prevalence of stage games is developing quickly and to this end games like Duke Nukem: Manhattan Project is as yet significant. The fundamental justification for why gamers actually love playing Duke Nukem: Manhattan Project is a result of the multitude of highlights it offers. Here we have recorded down a couple of the best elements of the game Duke Nukem: Manhattan Project which makes it an absolute necessity play.
Duke Nukem Manhattan Project PC Game Download
|Name||Duke Nukem Manhattan Project|
|Initial Release Date||
21 May 2002
|Platforms||Steam, iOS, Microsoft Windows, Classic Mac OS, Xbox 360|
|Developers||3D Realms, Sunstorm Interactive, Arush Entertainment|
|Publisher||Spawn Studios, Apogee Entertainment|
Side-scrolling, Shoot ’em up, Run and gun
How To Download Duke Nukem Manhattan Project PC Instructions
- Step 1: Click On Download Button, You will be redirected to our download page
- Step 2: Click On Download Duke Nukem Manhattan Project PC Button
- Step 3: Your Download Will Start Free Installer Officially Created From GamingBeasts.com
- Step 4: Download & Install The File & Then You Will Be Able To Install The Game
- Step 5: With Good Internet Connection, It Will Be Easy To Download The Game
- Step 6: After Completing The Installation You Can Enjoy Duke Nukem Manhattan Project PC For free
If you still face any problems or want to report any bugs please contact me.
Duke Nukem Manhattan Project – Minimum System Requirement
- Processor: Intel Pentium III / AMD Athlon MP
- Graphics: AMD Radeon 7000 64mb or NVIDIA GeForce 2 MX 400 64MB
- RAM: 0MB
- HDD: 0MB
- DirectX 8 Compatible Graphics Card
Duke Nukem Manhattan Project – Recommended System Requirement
- Processor: Intel Pentium III / AMD Athlon MP.
- Graphics: AMD Radeon 7000 64mb or NVIDIA GeForce 2 MX 400 64MB.
- RAM: 0MB.
- HDD: 0MB.
- DirectX 8 Compatible Graphics Card.